On today's blog post I've decided to do a review on Loreal's Infallible 24hr Foundation.
- Foundation comes with 30mls of product
- Bottle is made from glass - heavy, durable and good quality.
- Plastic pump - LOVE!
(Freshly washed and moisturized face)
AFTER FIRST LAYER OF APPLICATION
(no primers, powders or concealers were used)
What I noticed after initial application:
- Product is quite thick in consistency
- Sets very quickly
- Blends with ease
- With one layer it hid all my discoloration, redness, scarring, darkness under my eyes and faded the appearance of my freckles on my nose - perfect for evening and creating a blank canvas.
- It also disguised any of my enlarged pores along my cheeks and nose area.
AFTER APPLICATION OF THE REST OF MY MAKE UP
(no setting powders or sprays were used)
AFTER 4 HRS OF INITIAL APPLICATION
What I started to notice:
- Was definitely showing signs of oiliness within the first two hours.
- Started to go into the cracks of my dry skin along my chin.
- The color of the foundation started to darken a little within a few hours
- Still did a decent job at covering the darkness around my eyes
AFTER 9HRS OF INITIAL APPLICATION
- Was definitely showing signs of oiliness - not just in my usual T-Zone, but on my entire face.
- The foundation became a lot darker than when I first applied it - I recommend getting it in a shade lighter if you plan wearing it longer than 2 hours.
- The coverage on my chin is fading away, however the foundation under my eyes is still in tact.
Coverage: Medium to full coverage - impressed at how it covered my imperfections with ease and just with one layer!
Consistency: Thick in consistency but breathable on skin.
Packaging: Durable and convenient. Love the heavy glass bottle, the cap lid and pump.
Lasting Power: In terms of coverage, you could get a good 4-5 hrs, I definitely think much more longer if set with a good powder and setting spray.
LINK TO BUY ONLINE (AUSTRALIA ONLY): CLICK HERE
I hope you all found this review helpful! Have you guys tried this foundation out? How did you find it? Any recommendations or tips on how to make this work better for myself?
Thanks for visiting guys! Have an awesome week!
Subscribe! Youtube Channel:
For business enquiry: email@example.com