Don't get me wrong, I love my little clusters of mirrors on my wall but I felt it needed a little break and interest so I made this canvas.
For This DIY You Will Need:
- Canvas - size is your choice
- Masking tape
- Basal Wood Design - this is optional, I chose a wooden anchor, purchased from Bunnings.
- Acrylic Paint - one for the chevron design and another for the basal wood stencil
- Paint Brush
- Strong Adhesive/Glue - I went with double sided tape.
1. Using your masking tape and scissors, mask your chevron design onto your canvas.
2. Paint over your canvas and chevron design with your chosen acrylic paint. You can do one coat, but I went with three for a more solid colour.
3. Allowing the canvas to dry, paint your wooden design with your chosen acrylic paint. I chose gold because it's the accent colour in our master bedroom.
Now, you don't have to have a wooden design, you could be as creative as you'd like, why not design your own template and use cardboard instead? Got something else that has caught your eye? Even better!
4. Once all is dry use your Adhesive/Glue or in my case double sided tape and attach your wooden design to your canvas.
There you have it! Easy huh? I hope you all enjoyed this little DIY blog post! Don't forget to check back in soon and subscribe to my youtube channel subscribe here for more DIY blog posts and videos!
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you all in the next one!
Subscribe! Youtube Channel:
For business enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org