On the Maybelline website Click Here the product claims are:
- Perfect yet natural coverage
- Blends well into the skin
- Doesn't cake
- Comes with 20mls or 0.67FL. OZ of product.
- Glass bottle
- Tear Drop applicator
THOUGHTS: The packaging is a nice slim glass bottle which is great for storage and doesn't take much space.
Not the biggest fan of the applicator. I understand the need for innovation - but the wand just felt too flimsy in my hand. I'd seriously prefer if all foundations just came with a pump.
Redness, scarring, hyper pigmentation and dark under eye circles - yup, lucky me.
After One Layer Of Application
(no primers, powders or concealers applied)What I noticed:
- Hides redness, scarring and hyper pigmentation
- Evens skin tone
- Can still see freckles and skin underneath
- Can build to a high coverage
- A very runny texture but as soon as you apply and blend it into the skin, it has almost a mousse like texture and finish.
- Feels lightweight
- Natural finish
- Doesn't conceal pores - I'd need a primer for that.
After Applying The Rest Of My Make Up
No setting powders or sprays applied
3Hrs After Initial ApplicationWhat I noticed:
- Slightly oily along four head
- No signs of creasing or caking
- Everything remains concealed - redness and scarring
- Doesn't feel uncomfortable or greasy
- Still looks natural
6Hrs After Initial ApplicationWhat I Noticed:
- Everything still remained concealed - Redness, scarring
- Oily along four head
- Still has a natural finish
- Feels comfortable on skin
- No signs of caking or creasing
Final Thoughts: Absolutely a fan! Even though the product does get shiny in areas through out the day, with a little bit of setting powder this thing will hold up just fine.
The coverage is perfect and remained perfect through out the day.
I love how comfortable my skin felt with it on - didn't feel heavy at all!
... I think I found a new favourite!