For this make up look I had originally made it specifically for Winter, but the more I see the finished look the more I am swayed to wear it often during Spring as well - it's so pretty! (not my face, I meant the make up... =P )
Keep in mind, for this look it's all about perfecting the skin (don't forget to exfoliate and moisturise!), straighter and thicker eyebrows (thicker than my usual), a heavier hand on the blush (a more flushed look) and rosie stained lips, the eyes are more simple and soft.
Here is a link for my DIY Tutorial on the Hair Piece I was wearing in the video: Hair Piece DIY Tutorial
Below I have listed and detailed the products I have used in this tutorial and for your convenience I have noted down links of where you could purchase them online (unfortunately some of the links only do shipping within Australia). I have also added photos of the colors of the products I have used, so that you can recreate the look with what you have at home (because some of the products aren't available anymore ie. Models Prefer Eye Shadows, MAC Blush).
- Primer - Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Primer (001)
- Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (3W1 Tawny)
- Concealer/Highlighter - Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer (#2 Natural Beige)
- Powder to set the face - Fashion 21 Two-Way Cake (#3) (Purchased in the Philippines and they don't ship overseas... sorry!!)
|(Left - Right) Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer, Fashon 21 Two-Way Cake.|
|(Left - Right) MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush (Flirt & Tease), NYX Blush (PB17 Desert Rose)|
- Contouring - MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush (Flirt & Tease), unfortunately this product is discontinued, but you can still purchase online from eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Blush - NYX Blush (PB17 Desert Rose)
|(Left - Right) Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil (04 Brown Writer), Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set|
- Eyebrow Pencil - Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil (04 Brown Writer), nooooo unfortunately this product has been discontinued as well...
- Eyebrow Powder - Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
- Make Up Pallet Used - Modelsprefer Sweet Kisses Pallet. Unfortunately this was bought during a Christmas promotional sale and is no longer available. Below are images of the colours I used so you are able to use something similar.
|ModelsPrefer "Sweet Kisses" Pallet.|
|Butter Cream - A Cream coloured eyeshadow with subtle shimmer.|
|Caramel - A mid-toned matte brown.|
|Strawberry Cream - A pink shade with specks of shimmer.|
|Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (030 Smitten)|
- Lip Stain - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (030 Smitten)
Make Up Look.
(this is more for my sake of taking luvos and cheering up my unattractive post pregnancy self haha!)
I hope you all enjoy this full face make up tutorial and do give it a try. Remember if you have any questions regarding the make up tutorial please feel free to comment. Cheers!
Alright, for real now, cya!!
Subscribe! Youtube Channel:
Facebook Page: vanessascorner.com
For business inquiry: email@example.com