I had a focal point of using long lasting make up products (girl, you want that make up to last all night!).
Whether you are going on a date, watching a movie, hanging out with the family or going out for a few drinks, this look was designed to versatile for all Friday Night Occasions.
I decided to do a little twist with this make up tutorial and concentrate on using one brand only, today's episode we are using all 'Maybelline' products.
This episode is an entry for the Maybelline Next Top Blogger competition. Click here for further information on how to enter the competition.
I hope you all enjoy this make up tutorial and get funky with it. See you all in the next one.
Products Used In Tutorial:
1. Super Stay Better Skin Foundation
2. Super Stay Better Skin Concealer
3. Eye Studio Master Shape Brow Pencil
4. Expert Eyewear Shadow Quad (Natural Smokes)
5. Expert Eyewear Shadow Quad (Charcoal Smokes)
6. Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
7. Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick (Toffee)
8. Super Stay 24hr Waterproof Powder
9. Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
10. Fit Me Blush (Medium Pink)
11.Color Elixir Creamy Lip Lacquer (Nude Illusion)
12. Color Show Nail Polish (Impeccable Greys & Glitter It)
Subscribe! Youtube Channel:
For business enquiry: email@example.com
Music by: MC Phili