Hi readers! It's been a long time since I've last posted huh? Well don't you worry! On today's post we will be reviewing drugstore brand Covergirl's "Ready, Set Gorgeous" Foundation.
The claims of this foundation is:
One simple step for a flawless, natural look that lasts all day. The formula blends easily to even skin tone and reduces shine all day.
- Oil Free
- Won't clog pores
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Lasts all day
- 30mls of product
- Translucent Plastic Squeezable tube
Before ApplicationBare face, no primers have been applied. Apologies, I am in the middle of a breakout, but hey! It's the perfect timing to test the coverage power of this foundation.
- Smooth to blend
- Thick formula
- Evens skin tone - Covers redness, scarring and hyper pigmentation
- Luminous Finish
- Buildable coverage
- Skin like finish - skins textures (pores) are visible
- Clings to dry spots - my under eye area
|The foundation clinging to the dry spots under my eyes|
After Applying The Rest Of My Makeup
End Of Day - 12 Hours Later
- A little bit of visible shine - not overly
- Creased along my nostrils
- Coverage is still in tacked
- After my natural oils kicked in I noticed that the foundation no longer seemed to be clinging to any dry areas
- Patchy along my nose where my glasses touch my face - which is a usual with me and unset foundation.
- Natural Look? You can still see your skins texture and it leaves a nice bounce to your skin that gives it a very natural finish.
- Lasts All Day? It lasted 12 hrs!
- Blends Well? Definitely blends well, took me under a minute to do my whole base.
- Reduces shine all day? I am definitely impressed with how it maintained my shine. By the 8th hour I'm usually fighting to find blotting paper or compact powder to touch up - but with this foundation I didn't find myself doing that.
Thank ya'll for reading today's review! Don't forget to check out my youtube channel Click Here to view more makeup and lifestyle goodies!